Investment Sales Careers
Shay Financial has a proud 30 year history of helping financial institutions build a profitable balance sheet through investments, liability structuring and growth opportunities. Shay is headquartered in Miami and has several offices throughout the country in close contact with our clients.
At this time, Shay is looking for proven fixed income sales executives who are professional, committed and diligent at improving their business while providing "first in class" service to financial institutions.
Requirements for successful candidate:
1. Transferable book of business with mid-tier (less than $5 billion in assets) institutions (e.g. banks, credit union, municipalities, insurance companies, investment advisors, corporate cash managers, etc.)
2. At least 3+ years of experience
3. Experience in CMOs, MBS, CDs, municipal and corporate bonds
4. Familiarity with Bloomberg, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
5. Strong presentation and written skills
6. Constant desire to improve clients' portfolio and balance sheet
7. Have a working knowledge of financial institution's balance sheet
8. Must work entrepreneurially and independently
9. Must continually propose trade ideas
10. Travel to client meetings and conferences
11. Meet or exceed sales goals
12. Series 7 and 63 licensed
Candidate must have a 4 year college degree with a preferred major in Business/Finance, Economics, Marketing or Accounting. Progress toward an advanced degree or CPA. CFA designation or an advanced degree or CPA, CFA designation a plus.
Shay has an unbeatable trading desk, back office and superior Portfolio Strategies Group with specialized reporting and analyses. We offer proprietary products and services, like SBA Repo, cdvantage.com and AMF Mutual Funds which help open doors. Shay has open territories for you to bring your accounts and source new clients. Shay pays high payouts, matching 401k and great benefits. All expenses paid.
Come work in one of our existing offices or we will build an office around you and/or your team!
Contact Shay, at email@example.com or 800-327-6190. All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.